A disability insurance covers some of your income if something happens to you, like an illness or injury, and you can’t work. The younger and healthier you are, the easier it is to qualify for a policy.
Disability insurance does not just cover accidents. Most claims are for things you may not realize are considered disabilities, like physical injuries, a heart attack, or cancer. These things could happen to anyone in any workplace.
A disability salary continuation plan will:
- Protect against income loss
- Give you a competitive edge
- Provide value added benefits
Annuities are a way to save your money tax deferred until you are ready to receive retirement income. They’re often insurance against outliving your retirement savings. And they can be a way to provide for your loved ones after you die or for yourself should you need long-term care.
Some people think annuities are complicated, partly because they come in so many varieties. But you can design annuities to meet your needs.
In general, annuities provide safety, long-term growth and income. You can manage how much income and how much risk you’re comfortable with.
A travel insurance provides peace of mind to world travelers by providing access to medical assistance in case you are away from home. No matter if you are on a family vacation, you are working or for school, it is important to have a complete, reliable and convenient protection of your health and safety.
You will enjoy:
- 24/7 Phone, Web, Mobile and Telemedicine Support
- Prompt and Convenient Access to Trusted Doctors and Hospitals
- Cashless Appointments
- Appointment Scheduling Support
- Paperless Claims Resolution
- Destination Health Intelligence
There are different types of travel insurance:
- Single trip: Ideal for international leisure, missionary or business travel
- Multiple trips: Ideal for frequent travelers, covers unlimited trips outside de U.S. in a 12 month period.
- Long Term: Worldwide medical coverage built for students and faculty in the U.S. and Abroad.